Rajiv Gandhi Shiromani Award & Gold Medal for Excellence to Abhishek Kumar Burman of Ranchi.
New Delhi, 05 September 2013 :: Abhishek Kumar Burman [ Chairman & Managing Director – NexGeN Group of Companies ] was conferred with the 69th Rajiv Gandhi Shiromani Award at Teen Murti Bhavan, New Delhi for his outstanding Indivisual Achievements & Distinguished Services to the Nation . The award was presented to by Governor of Tripura His Excellency, Devanand Konwar, Hon’ble Ch.Randhir Singh, Former Governor( Sikkim ), Former Governor Tamil Nadu, Assam Hon’ble Dr. Bhishma Narain Singh And Former Chief Election Commissioner of India Dr. G.V.G Krishnamurthy. The awards were given during a symposium conducted by the Citizens Integration Peace Society to commemorate the 69th birth anniversary of the Late Rajiv Gandhi and carry on his legacy of inspiring youngsters to actively participate in nation-building.
Abhishek is also awarded this Year’s special Award “Gold Medal for Excellence” At the same Occasion.
“Rajiv Gandhi Shiromani Award” was instituted in the memory of the Late Prime Minister of India, Rajiv Gandhi by Citizens Integration Peace Society. This award brings together people from various fraternities and recognizes them for their outstanding contributions and achievements in the field of industry, business, public life, administrative, social, educational and cultural services and for demonstrating tremendous resilience and tenacity in dealing with uncertainty, outstanding individual achievements and distinguished services to the industry and towards the progress of the nation.
For more than a decade these awards have become an annual affair and are the biggest honor to the recipients globally.
June 28, 2015 :: The Dow shed 200 points late Monday morning, the S&P 500 fe
April 08, 2015 :: Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Wednesday launched MUDRA (Micr
12 March 2015 :: Stocks jumped in morning trading Thursday. The Dow Jones indust
12 March 2015 :: BSE Sensex rose on Thursday as hopes Parliament would pass a bi
09 March 2015 :: GM announced a $5 billion Stock buyback program, GM Shares Clim
Announcement of the taking over of Abdur Razzaque Ansari memorial Weavers’ Hospital by Medanta.
Ranchi, Jharkhand | July | Sunday | 26, 2015 :: Chairman and Managing Direction of Medanta.
- Indian Medical Association celebrates Doctor’s Day across all its state branches
- विमेन डॉक्टर्स विंग आई.एम.ए. झारखण्ड एवं स्टेट बैंक ऑफ़ इंडिया के द्वारा नेत्र जाँच कैंप
- Dental Check up Camp by Rotary Club of Ranchi South.
- National Doctors’ Day : India :: 1st of July.
- International Yoga Day : 21st of June
- World Blood Donor Day :: Every year on 14th of June
- मधुमेह और ज्योतिषशास्त्र
Happy Birthday :: Sonu Nigam
July | Thursday | 30, 2015 :: Happy Birthday :: Sonu Nigam Sonu Nigam is an Indian singer.
- Happy Birthday :: Dhanush [ 28th of July ]
- Salman Khan starrer, ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ collects Rs 184 crore in first week.
- In Cinemas :: Ant-Man
- ‘Baahubali’ poster breaks Guinness World Record with world’s biggest poster.
- Happy Birthday :: Himesh Reshammiya [ 23rd of July ]
- Marvel’s Ant-Man | Legacy | In Cinemas July 24
- Baahubali: The Beginning :: The Story
सीधी बात :: महत्वपूर्ण पदों पर बैठे प्रशासनिक अधिकारी, मानवीय मूल्यों को समझे : रघुवर दास [ मुख्यमंत्री, झारखण्ड ]
रांची, झारखण्ड | जुलाई। 28, 2015 :: सूचना भवन में आयोजित सीधी बात कार्यक्रम में राज्य के अ.
- Jharkhand Chief Minister Raghubar Das meets people during Janta Darbar
- We will give Bihar more than what we promised : Prime Minister Narendra Modi in a function in Patna, Bihar
- We already have the River Ganga. We will now bring an ‘Energy Ganga’ (Urja Ganga) to Bihar : Modi in a function in Patna.
- The time is done to sit in Delhi and formulate plans : PM Modi in Patna.
- Development is the remedy to all problems :: Narendra Modi.
- झारखंड की जनता को सरकार से काफी अपेक्षाएं : रघुवर दास [ मुख्यमंत्री, झारखंड ]
- देश के लगभग 55,669 गांवों में अभी तक मोबाइल कवरेज नहीं :: 10,398 गांवों के साथ उडि़सा पहले स्थान पर
Greek crisis :: Dow sheds 200 points : Sensex ends 166 points down : Nifty settles at 8,318.
June 28, 2015 :: The Dow shed 200 points late Monday morning, the S&P 500 fell 1%, and.
- Mudra is our innovation of funding the unfunded : Narendra Modi
- US stocks jumps : Dow Rises more than 200 points.
- BSE Sensex snaps three days of falls, Ends 271 points higher, Insurance companies gain
- GM announced a $5 billion Stock buyback program, GM Shares Climbed on the News.
- BSE Sexsex Slumps over 600 points, Ends Below 29,000
- Online Shopping Store, “indigaga.com” Launched.
- Ford launches e-Bikes at Mobile show
GAGAN :: The GPS-aided geo-augmented navigation
July 13, 2015 :: The GPS aided geo augmented navigation or GPS and geo-augmented navigatio.
- Samsung The Safety Truck
- Google celebrates Astronaut Sally Ride’s 64th birthday with a animated doodle
- लोहरदगा का लाल इंजीनियरिंग में दिखा रहा कमाल : पहले कंप्यूटर आॅपरेटिंग रॉबोट अब बनाया एरॉनेटिकल जासूसी ड्रोन
- Electronic Fuel Injection ( EFI )
- India successfully launches IRNSS-1D from Satish Dhawan Space Centre, Sriharikota
- Facebook opens up Messenger to Apps.
- 4G : Fourth Generation
Photo of The Day
Send Your Message/Suggestion
Lens Eye's e-Calender 2016
- 1st July 2015 :: Event Open
- 30th October 2015 :: Last date for sending entries.
- 8th November 2015 :: Entries will be sent for Judging.
- 22nd November 2015 :: Last date for Judges to send the selected entries.
- 13th December 2015 :: Launching of Lens Eye's e-calender 2016.