Ranchi, Jharkhand | July 12, 2015 :: “Rotary Club of Ranchi South” had a District Governor visit cum Installation ceremony for the new Rotary Team (Office Bearers & Directors) 15-16 at Hotel AVN Grand, Ranchi.
District Governor Rtn. Bindu Singh along with Assistant Governor Rekha Singh visited three various centres, which were
1) Rotary Saheli centre, Ravi Das muhalla,Kantatoli.
2) Rotary Girls Toilet & Drinking Water Project at SPG Mission Upper Primary School, Airport Road, Hundru, Ranchi.
3) Asha Kiran centre at Khuti Road, Fudi, Ranchi.
Installation Ceremony was held at Hotel AVN Grand, District Governor Rtn. Bindu Singh itself was the Chief Guest for this ceremony. Rotary Clubs All over the World are functioning from 1st July which is called Rotary Year, this Rotary year Theme is
“BE A GIFT TO THE WORLD”.
The Office Bearers & Directors chosen for the years 2015-16 were putted lapel pin of this Rotary year theme by Chief Guest itself, This year our clubs Board of Directors installed were as follows:-
1) President- Rtn. Arun Kumar Sinha.
2) Vise President-Rtn. S.K.Dey.
3) Secretary- Rtn. Kunaal Sharma.
4) Treasure- Rtn. S.K. Gri.
5) President Elect-Rtn. Ashok Kr. Sinha.
6) Immediate Past President- Rtn. V.K. Sirvastva.
7) Sergent at Arms- Rtn. Shiv Pujan Pathak.
8) Director Membership- Rtn. Rohan Bhatia.
9) Director Public Relation- Rtn. Shushil Kr. Chowdhary.
10) Director Club Administration- Rtn. Rama Nanda.
11) Director Service Project- Rtn. P.S.Ghosh.
12) Director Rotary Foundation- Rtn. Manju Agarwal.
13) Director Training- Rtn. WHC David.
14) Director Youth Services- Rtn. Rajeev Kumar.DG Rtn. Bindu Singh gave her warmest felicitation and best wishes for the new Rotary year 2015-16.She congratulated to President Rtn. Arun Kr. Sinha and his team for taking the responsibility of the club for this year. She told that we are part of great Rotary traditions and links in a chain joining our future to the past and if the chain is to be continued every link of it must very strong. It is our responsibility to strengthen and proclaim the core values of Rotary: Service, Fellowship, Diversity, Integrity and Leadership. She conveyed to incoming club officers that she is confident that you will lead the club in a Rotary way by being a role model of tolerance and integrity and continue to perform in the highest traditions of Rotary to take the club to a much higher place of service and fellowship. At last she conveyed to enjoy Rotary together and “BE A GIFT TO THE WORLD”Clubs Directory as well as Members ID Card was also released by Chief Guest.
President Rtn. Arun Kumar Sinha also announced Club’s major Target for the year 15-16, which were as follows:
a) Organize Training Session for club officers, directors and other members.
b) To consolidate new Rotract Club and start one more Interact club.
c) To start two happy schools in Ranchi district.
d) To construct Toilet cum Drinking water facilities for girls at least in two schools.
e) To adopt one slum for its total development at Ranchi District.