Ranchi, Jharkhand | May | 16, 2020 :: IIM Ranchi has successfully completed the Final Placement Session for its MBA and MBA-HR programmes (2018-20) well before 15th of March, 2020.
With a batch size of 248 students (181 and 67 in MBA and MBA-HR respectively), this year the Institute has witnessed participation from more than 120 companies offering diverse roles in the functional areas of Sales & Marketing, Finance, Operations & General Management, IT & Analytics, Strategy & Consulting and Human Resource Management.
Following are the highlights of the final placements of this session:
• The average compensation offered to MBA students stands at INR 15.11 LPA. The highest international compensation offered to the MBA batch is INR 59.37 LPA.
• The highest CTC offered to the MBA-HR batch is INR 26.50 LPA, and the average compensation for the batch is INR 14.55 LPA.
• MBA students have been offered coveted roles across various domains of their preference, with the highest number of offers being made in Sales & Marketing (41%), followed by Finance (19%), IT & Analytics (15%), Operations & General Management (16%), and Strategy & Consulting (9%).
• This session featured the continued visit of major brands and prominent associations like Accenture, Amazon, Anand Rathi Wealth Services, Bosch, Capgemini, Cognizant, Deloitte, DS Group, Emami, Flipkart, GAIL, ICICI Group organizations, IBM, HP, JP Morgan Chase, L&T, Maruti Suzuki, RPG, RITES, Samsung R&D, Tata Steel, Ultratech, Value Labs and many more. These companies have reinforced their trust in the Institute’s holistic learning and offered new profiles in various domains.
• There has also been a significant rise in the number of first-time associations, with prestigious organizations like Asian Paints, C K Birla Group, Emami Agrotech, HCL, Hero Motocorp, HSBC, Indigo Paints, Kotak Mahindra Bank, and Mahindra & Mahindra, to name a few, offering coveted roles across domains.
The outstanding performance exhibited during the Final Placement Session is a testimony to the patronage and support of key stakeholders of the Institute, including recruiters, members of the Board of Governors, faculty, alumni and staff. Final placement figures also reflect the confidence of students on the continuous efforts of the Placement Committee.