1. Title of the Photo :: Dakhshineswar Kali Temple
2. Name of Place where Photo was taken :: Kolkata India
3. Photographer’s Name :: Nirnendu Sekhar Roy
4. Camera Used :: Nikon D5200
5. Country :: India
6. State :: West Bengal
7. City :: Kolkata
8. Category of the Photo :: Others
9. Your Social Sites Link :: www.facebook.com/nirnendu
10. About Photo :: This photo was taken from a boat while going towards belur math from dakhshineswar through the Ganges.
It is one of the iconic temple of Kolkata.
Famous saint Sri Ramkrishna Paramhansa,guru of Swami Vivekanda, used do worship in this temple.
The beautiful temple was established by the queen Rani Rashmoni.