02 March 2015 :: BCCI’s New Team : Jagmohan Dalmiya President, Anurag Thakur Secretary & Anirudh Choudhary Treasurer.
The 85th Annual General Meeting of the Board of Control for Cricket in India was held today in Chennai.
The elections for the Office-Bearers and the Vice-Presidents took place, and the following were elected:
1) Jagmohan Dalmiya – President
2) Anurag Thakur – Hon. Secretary
3) Amitabh Choudhary – Hon. Jt. Secretary
4) Anirudh Chaudhry – Hon. Treasurer
5) M.L. Nehru – Vice President (North)
6) Dr. G. Ganga Raju – Vice President (South)
7) Gautam Roy – Vice President (East)
8) T.C. Mathew – Vice President (West)
9) C.K. Khanna – Vice President (Central)
The audited accounts for the FY 2013 – 2014 were approved.
The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI), headquartered at Mumbai, India is the national governing body for all cricket in India. The board was formed in December 1928 as BCCI replaced Calcutta Cricket Club.