Mumbai, India | January | Monday | 18, 2016 :: CPhI Conferences which hosts a number of successful and well respected pharmaceutical conferences are conducting their 5th Annual Pharma IPR Conference, 9-10-11 March 2016 at The Westin in Mumbai. The conference will focus on the new and updated patent & IP laws across the globe which would help the Pharmaceutical industry enter new regions and generate sales and exposure.
This year the 5th Annual Pharma IPR Conference will have an Exclusive MOOT COURT SESSION which is a simulated court experience where a Pharma litigation case law will be discussed.
Some of the important topics being discussed at the summit include
* American Invents Act
* Highlighting the best practices for handling Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategies (REMS)
* Panel Discussion: Assessing the pros and cons of Patent Linkage on the generic pharma industry
* Navigating the legal challenges of generic entry in Europe
* A new European trade secrets regime takes shape – how the new rules will impact the Pharma Industry
* Gaining clear understanding of the TRIPS agreement and its impact on Indian generic drug industry
* Understanding patent laws of GCC, South Africa, China, Japan, Russia, Australia for hassle free market entry
The summit has already attracted more than 300 delegates in its 4 years from companies like Cipla, Daewoong Pharmaceutical, Aptar Pharma, Famy Care, UCB, Perrigo Laboratories, Deccan Nutraceuticals, Amdipharm, Mercury Services, Sun Pharma, Jay Chemicals, Biocon, Watson Pharma, Amneal Pharma, Torrent Pharmaceuticals, J B Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals, Mankind, Intas Pharmaceuticals, Granules India, Tevapharm India, Zydus Cadila, Macleods and many more.
For further information about the summit one can contact Mustafa Nalwalla [ Marketing Manager, UBM India – Conferences] at
Email :: Mustafa.email@example.com | Website :: www.pharmaipr-india.com
About UBM India
UBM India is India’s leading exhibition organizer that provides the industry with platforms that bring together buyers and sellers from around the world, through a portfolio of exhibitions, content led conferences & seminars. UBM India hosts over 25 large scale exhibitions and 40 conferences across the country every year; thereby enabling trade across multiple industry verticals. A UBM Asia Company, UBM India has offices across Mumbai, New Delhi, Bangalore and Chennai. UBM Asia is owned by UBM plc which is listed on the London Stock Exchange. UBM Asia is the leading exhibition organizer in Asia and the biggest commercial organizer in mainland China, India and Malaysia.
For further details, please visit ubmindia.in.
Information was given by :: Steffi Misquitta [ Marketing Assistant – Conferences ]