Ranchi, Jharkhand | September | 16, 2017 :: JCI Ranchi ‘s signature project Expo celebration in 2017 saw heavy crowds on the second day. The citizens of Ranchi took advantage of the huge discounts and shopped enthusiastically. Every stall owner also looked pleased with the huge number of shoppers. In this year’s Expo, all stall holders decorated their stalls beautifully to draw the public.
The special attraction of this year’s Expo was the mid – night bazaar which resulted in the Morabadi Maidan glowing. The public liked the Carnival which ran till late night. For children ‘s entertainment, live characters of Doraemon, Chhota Bhim, Mickey mouse, tall legged men, fire juggler, Joker were present who infatuated the public in the carnival.
A spectacular fashion show was also organised.
Artists from Ukraine also displayed their acts which attracted the public hugely.
Besides the above, various competitions were also organised on Saturday:
* Healthy Baby & mother’s Show was organised where Ananya, Riyashi and Piyush were declared winners
* Top Chef titles went to Varsha Jain & Shweta Jain
* Mister & Miss Expo titles were given to Sandeep Kumar and Pooja Jha
* Also, the battle of the bands was organised in which 3 bands took part and the entire public at the Expo swayed their hips to the music of the bands. Battle of Bands was hugely appreciated by the public.
* Dog – Show organised was also special and different breeds of dogs were ramp walked
Various competitions will be organised on Sunday
* Painting Competition
* Fancy Dress Competition
* Dance Competition
These competitions have been planned for Sunday keeping in mind children’s school holiday.