Ranchi, Jharkhand | July | 01, 2021 :: IIM Ranchi has successfully completed the Final Placement Session for its MBA and MBA-HR programmes (2019-21). Having batch size of 273 students (201 and 72 in MBA and MBA-HR respectively), this year the Institute has witnessed participation from more than 167 companies offering diverse roles in the functional areas of Sales & Marketing, Finance, Operations & General Management, IT & Analytics, Strategy & Consulting and Human Resource Management.
Following are the highlights:
• The average compensation offered to MBA students stands at INR 14.69 LPA. The highest compensation offered was INR 26.50 LPA for the MBA batch.
• The average compensation for the MBA-HR batch is INR 14.68 LPA and the highest compensation offered was INR 29.75 LPA.
• MBA students were offered coveted roles across various domains of preferences, with the highest number of offers being made in Sales & Marketing (31%), followed by Strategy & Consulting (20%), Operations & General Management (20%), IT & Analytics (17%) and Finance (12%).
• This session featured the return of major brands and prominent associations like Accenture, Aditya Birla Capital Ltd., Asian Paints, Byju’s, Birlasoft, Capgemini, Cognizant, Deloitte, Godrej, HSBC, ICICI Bank, ICICI Lombard, Infosys, JP Morgan & Chase, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Mahindra & Mahindra, Maveric Systems, O9 Solutions Inc., Oxane Partners, RBL Bank, Samsung, R&D, Tata Steel Ltd., Tech Mahindra, TVS Motors, Ultratech, Vedanta Group, Yes Bank and many more. These companies have reinforced their trust in the Institute’s holistic learning and opened new profiles in various domains.
• There has also been a significant rise in the number of first-time associations; prestigious organizations like Adani Wilmar, Airtel, Arcelor Mittal Nippon Steel, Cummins, Dell Technologies, EPIKInDiFi, Indegene, Indiamart, KPMG, Loreal, Mindtree, NPCI, Pantaloons, Red Fort Capital, Hindware, Tata Elxsi, WonderBotz, Xiaomi to name a few, who are offering coveted roles across domains.
The outstanding performance exhibited during the Final Placement Session is a testimony to the patronage and support of key stakeholders of the Institute, including recruiters, members of the Board of Governors, faculty, alumni and staff. Final placement figures also reflect the confidence of students on the continuous efforts of the Placement Committee.