Bangalore, 09 March 2015 :: India International Photographic Council [ IIPC ] will organize Bandipur/Kabini Wild Life Safari & Photography Workshop from 09th of April to 12th of April 2015.
Bandipur & Kabini (Nagarhole) Sanctuaries are situated 80kms each either side of Mysore city. The distance from Bangalore to Mysore is 140 Km.
– Morning & Evening Jungle drives for photo shoots in Jeeps/ Coracle / Motor Launch.
– Visit en route to Ranganathittu bird sanctuary, Kokkrebelur Pelicanery.
– Lectures & Slide shows on Wildlife by eminent wildlife photographers:
T.N.A. Perumal [ Hon. FIIPC, FRPS, MFIAP, Hon. FPSG, Hon. FPASP ]
Gul H. Gulrajani FIIPC [ Hon. FPSG, Hon. FPASP, ASIIPC ]
Package includes :
- 3 nights 4 days, stay (1 night at Bandipur, 2 nights at Kabini).
- Stay at Jungle Lodges –Cottage on Twin share basis.
- All meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & Tips to staff.
- Transport to & fro from Bangalore (starting on April 09, 2013 at 5.30am) in A/c Coach.
- 6 safari drives, Entry & Camera charges inside wildlife parks.
Last date for registration : March 20, 2015.
For Package details & more Information one can Contact:
* Gul H. Gulrajani, IIPC Bangalore Chapter [Bangalore ]
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
* O.P. Sharma [ Hon General Secretary, IIPC, New Delhi ]
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Facebook Event link : https://www.facebook.com/