Ranchi, Jharkhand 28 January 2015 :: The ‘Vision for Jharkhand’ conclave, being organized by UNICEF Jharkhand in partnership with Prabhat Khabar is scheduled tomorrow, Thursday, 29 January 2015 in Hotel Radisson Blu from 10:00 to 5:00 pm.
The conclave will collectively discuss strategies, identify challenges and suggest ways to improve lives of women and children in the State on the following areas:
· Reducing child malnutrition and anemia among women
· Preventing deaths of neonates and infants
· Eliminating open defecation and ensuring safe water
· Ensuring all children are in school and learning
· Ending child marriage, child labour and child trafficking
The conclave will be attended by representatives from government departments, corporates, NGOs, academic institutions and media.
The Chief Minister of Jharkhand, Raghubar Das has agreed to be part of the plenary session from 4 to 5 pm where the ideas and recommendations gathered from discussions will be presented to him.
Information was given by :: Moira Dawa [ Communication Officer Advocacy & Communication, UNICEF Office for Jharkhand ]