Ranchi, Jharkhand | October | 27, 2020 :: IIM Ranchi organised an Integrity Pledge ceremony on Vigilance Awareness Week 2020 to emphasize the importance of integrity, probity, accountability, transparency, and honesty in public life. This year, the Central Vigilance Commission has decided to observe the Vigilance Awareness Week from 27th October to 2nd November 2020 with the theme, “सतर्क भारत, समृद्ध भारत (Vigilant India, Prosperous India). Prof. Shailendra Singh, Director, IIM Ranchi administered the Integrity Pledge to the faculty, students and staff who were present physically and connected through virtual mode.
The Pledge read as follows:
• To follow probity and rule of law in all walks of life;
• To neither take nor offer bribe;
• To perform all tasks in an honest and transparent manner;
• To act in public interest;
• To lead by example exhibiting integrity in personal behaviour;
• To report any incident of corruption to the appropriate agency