Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Advertisement No. 15 of 2014 for various Job posts
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Shahjahan Road, Dhopur House, New Delhi – 110069
Advertisement No. 15/2014
UPSC invites Online application by 02/10/2014 for following various posts in various Government of India Ministries and Departments in the prescribed format. The posts are :
- Assistant Engineer (Works) : 01 post in National Institute of Fisheries Post Harvest Technology and Training, Cochin, Department of Animal Husbandry, Dairying & Fisheries, Ministry of Agriculture.
- Deputy Superintending Epigraphist (Dravidian Inscriptions) : 01 post in Archaeological Survey of India, Ministry of Culture.
- Specialist Grade-III (Anaesthesia) : 08 posts Non-Teaching specialist sub-cadre of CHS, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare.
- Junior Scientific Officer (Pharmaceutical Chemistry) : 01 post in Central Drugs Laboratory, Kolkata, Directorate General of Health Services, Central Drugs Standard Control Organisation (CDSCO), Ministry of Health & Family Welfare.
- Additional Government Advocate : 02 posts in Department of Legal Affairs, Ministry of Law and Justice.
- Deputy Government Advocate : 01 post in Department of Legal Affairs, Ministry of Law and Justice.
- Assistant Legal Adviser : 14 posts in Department of Legal Affairs, Ministry of Law and Justice.
- Senior Veterinary Officer : 01 post in Andaman and Nicobar Administration, Department of Environment and Forests, Andaman and Nicobar Administration.
- Medical Officer (Ayurveda) : 02 posts in Director Medical & Health Services, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, UT
How to Apply : Candidates should apply Online at UPSC website http://upsc online.nic.in/ora/candidate/VacancyNoticePub.php on or before 02/10/2014.
For Details of posts, qualification, instructions and application format relating to Advt. No. 15/2014, please visit UPSC web site at http://upsc online.nic.in/ora/candidate/VacancyNoticePub.php (At Top) OR view http://upsc.gov.in/recruitment/advt/2014/advt.%20no.%2015%20of%202014.pdf